Sunday, February 24, 2008

The List

  • Keeping the Moon by: Sarah Dessen
  • Someone Like You by: Sarah Dessen
  • Breaking Dawn by: Stephanie Myer
  • Cesearean Voices
  • if these Boobs could talk - a little humor to pump up the breastfeeding mom by: shannon payette seip & adrienne hedger
  • Pushed - the Painful Truth About Childbirth and Modern Maternity Care by: Jennifer Block
  • the host by:Stephanie Meyer
  • Skinny by: Ibi Kaslik -- Do not read!!! My dd picked this up at the bookstore -I'm glad I got to it first. Very inappropriate subject matter. I wont even finish it and I certainly don't want my kids reading it.
  • Peeps by: Scott Westerfield
  • Extras by: Scott Westerfield
  • Birth: The Surprising History of How We are Born by: Tina Cassidy
  • Twilight by: Stephenie Meyer (twice)
  • New Moon by: Stephenie Meyer (twice)
  • Eclipse by: Stephenie Meyer (twice)

No comments: